I see you have arrived to play TMI Tuesday. Good on you!
I SEE YOU
1. What attracts you to a blog–makes you read it again and again or subscribe?
I am attracted to well-written content. Good use of graphics and aesthetics are great, but they’re meaningless if the content is crap. Regular posting (which I need to get better at) encourages me to subscribe.
2. Life is short. What do you still need to get done before your life ends?
Finish my bachelor’s degree. I also have some bucket list items to check off. I’d like to go on a cruise, visit Europe, and go hang gliding, for example.
3. Which pick up line are you most likely to use? (You must pick one)
a. You’re beautiful/handsome. Can I tell you that again next Saturday over dinner?
b. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
c. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I would be holding a galaxy.
d. I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.
Given those four choices, I would choose C.
4. What makes you feel truly loved?
Quality time, cuddling, and remembering things I’ve said and stories I’ve told.
5. What emotion do you experience the most?
Love. Whether, it’s romantic, platonic, or queerplatonic, I feel love a lot.
Bonus: In the word ‘scent’, which letter is silent? S or C?
Neither. It’s obviously pronounced, “skent.”
Find out who else is playing along and read more TMI Tuesday blogs here. Remember to leave a comment on this post if you’re playing along.