1. What do you have against reality?
Reality is not doing a good job of meeting my expectations. The rich are getting richer, et. al.
2. Do you feel like you are maintaining a healthy balance between leisure, time for self, career, physical activity, and those you care about?
Probably not. I should do more physical activity and I definitely almost always need more social time.
3. What is a fantasy you have that you really want to come true?
Please see the rest of my blog for the answer to this question.
4. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?
I’m really not that impulsive, so I don’t have a good response for this one. I sometimes wish I were more impulsive. I’ve probably missed some interesting opportunities.
5. You are being given an all expense paid vacation, and you must leave for vacation tomorrow. Considering your current mood, state of mind, feelings–will you take the vacation alone, with a friend or with family? Why? (Choose one)
A friend. Because I like my friends better than my family and I don’t feel like vacationing alone.
Bonus: How do you feel most of the time? Happy? Anxious? Satisfied? Sad?
Usually, I’m pretty happy and satisfied, but it’s a whirlwind sometimes.
Make sure to check out more TMI Tuesday blogs here. Remember to leave a comment on this post if you’re playing along.