1. What is your favorite dessert? Why?
Pecan pie. If you’ve eaten it, I don’t need to explain why.
2. What is your favorite nickname to be called?
I don’t really have a nickname.
3. What is your favorite nickname for your favorite person?
4. Who makes you laugh the most?
5. What is something common from your childhood that will seem strange to millennials?
We played out in the neighborhood, unsupervised, for hours at a time.
Bonus: What is your idea of heaven?
Being surrounded by people I love, eating delicious food and drinking delicious beverages while playing tabletop games. Watching movies or binge-watching TV while snuggled up in a cuddle puddle. A long, leisurely walk with a loved one along a body of water on a warm, breezy day.. A rainy afternoon on the porch with a hot mug of Mexican hot chocolate and a good book.
Don’t forget, you can read more TMI Tuesday blogs here.
Be sure to leave a comment on this post, if you’re playing along.