1. If you pay someone to do one chore what would it be?
Cleaning. I already pay someone to do a deep clean once a month, but I would absolutely get a weekly cleaning if I could afford it.
2. If I gave you $1,000,000 usd, how much would you give to charity?
I’d give 10% to charity. Another 10% would go into a college fund for my nephews. The rest would go into my SEP-IRA, so I could retire more comfortably.
3. What is the most annoying thing your (current or past) partner does with money?
My past partner and I didn’t share finances and my wife doesn’t really do anything annoying with money. We talk about this stuff together, like adults.
4. What is something you bought as a couple but would be embarrassed for your parents to know?
I can’t think of anything really embarrassing. Sure, we’ve bought some sex toys, but so what. My mother shares our Netflix and Hulu accounts, so I know what she’s been watching.
5. What money-related thing have you hid from your significant other?
I subscribed to a woman’s OnlyFans for a couple months. I also paid her to do my pics and a video for my birthday. Those were pretty hot, too.
Bonus: If you received $1,000,000 usd right now would you tell people? Why or why not?
Probably not. It would just cause drama.
If you want to read more TMI Tuesday blogs, you may do so here. If you’re playing along, remember to post a link in the comments for this post.