1. What food did you eat so much of that now you hate it?
I honestly can’t think of anything. I may take a break from eating something for a while because I get bored with it, but I don’t think I’ve eaten anything to the point of hating it.
2. What two films would you like to combine into one?
This was a tough one, but I think I’d like to mash up Buckaroo Banzai and Big Trouble in Little China. I have no idea what that might look like, but I’d love to see what happens.
3. What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you do not know all the words?
“Tiny Dancer” by Elton John, anything from “Rent,” and almost every pop song from the eighties and nineties.
4. What is the weirdest place you have ever slept?
I fell asleep in a bathtub at a church youth convention back in my teens. I was fully clothed and the tub was otherwise empty.
5. Who is the weirdest person you have ever slept with, and why do you say this?
I had a partner about 16 years ago who always kept her socks on when we had sex. She also said, “don’t cha” a lot. She was a lot of fun, though.
Bonus: What do you think you do better than 90% of people?
I think I actually listen better than most people. It’s also a quality I seek out in my friends and partners and they do a good job of it
You can read more TMI Tuesday blogs here.
Make sure you comment below if you’re playing along.