1. Who do you prefer to discuss politics with?
b. best friend
2. Which is more offensive to you: book burning or flag burning? Why?
Book burning is much more offensive to me. I don’t really care if people burn a flag. I’m not a nationalist.
3. Complete the sentence. Most of all, I want to meet someone who deserves my _____ :
a. trust. (Trust is the foundation for everything else.)
4. Which kind of fidelity (being faithful) is more important to you?
c. Neither is important.
d. Both are equally important. (I’m polyamorous. So, to me, fidelity is about transparency and trust, not exclusivity.)
5. Would you avoid all contact with an ex if your current significant other asked you to?
a. Yes, of course!
b. No. This would be an unacceptable demand. (We can talk about it, but it’s still my decision to make.)
c. Only if their justification seems reasonable.
Bonus: If you were to die, the person going through your belongings would be shocked to find _____ ?
I don’t know. Anal toys, maybe?
As always, you can read more TMI Tuesday blogs here.
Don’t forget to comment below if you’re playing along.