1. Would you rather go on holidays to the beach with no bathers or in the mountains with no jacket?
This seems like a no-brainer. I can manage at the beach with no bathers, but going into the mountains without a jacket would just be dumb.
2. Would you rather not be able to eat chocolate for a year or have to eat your least favourite vegetable every day for a month?
I can pass on the chocolate for a year, if I have to.
3. Would you rather only be able to have sex for five minute increments on any given day for a year or only be able to have sex for five hour increments the rest of your life?
This one seems like a no-brainer. I’ll take the five-hour increments please. That just gives me more time to experiment with new things.
4. Would you rather not be allowed to touch your partner’s genitals except with your own or have the reverse applied to them?
This is a tough call. I guess if I had to choose, I’d have the reverse applied to them. I don’t know if I could handle not being able to use my hands and mouth on my partners.
5. Would you rather go on a hike barefooted or spend the day at a water park fully clothed?
I’ll take the water park fully clothed. I can still use the slides, right? Plus, there would still be eye candy.
Bonus: Would you rather receive an alert every time your parents have sex or have your kids alerted every time YOU have sex?
I have no kids, so I’m fine with my non-existent children getting an alert when I have sex.
Be sure to check out more TMI Tuesday blogs here.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you’re playing along.