1. What was the best part of your holiday season?
The best part of my holiday season was a low-key NYE get-together and cuddle puddle with my polycule.
2. Did you have the opportunity to get down and dirty over the holidays? Please share.
Yep. My wife and I played a few times. I also got busy with one of my other partners on New Year’s day.
3. You receive a gift from a family member that is exactly what you DID NOT want. Do you:
a. Smile politely and bin it at the first opportunity?
b. Say thank you and re-gift it next year?
c. Do some detective work and return it at the first opportunity?
d. Try and tactfully suggest something more appropriate for next time?
I’d thank them for the gift and re-gift it to someone who will actually use it. “Waste not, want not,” as they say.
4. Sex toys as gifts yea or nay? Was there a time when you unexpectedly opened something R-rated in front of your family? Tell us about it.
YEA!!! Unfortunately, I have never been fortunate enough to open something R-rated in front of my family. They’re a bunch of squares.
5. What is the best present your significant other has given you?
Well, one of them recently gave me a hand and foot scrub. That was pretty great. She’s pretty great. My wife once got me a custom pet painting of my deceased cat dressed as an 18th century gentlemen and it’s amazing! It used to hang in my bathroom he could watch people poop, just as he loved to do in life. I need to find a new place to hang out now that I’ve moved.
You can read more TMI Tuesday blogs here.
Remember to leave a comment on this post if you’re playing along.