1. What is the dumbest thing you are reading and writing right now? (uh-huh I know what you’re thinking :p)
I’ve taken the holidays off from writing and I’m not reading anything dumb (I think.) I am reading a novel recommended to me by my girlfriend and four other people in the same week. Well, I’m re-reading it. I read it in less than three days last week and I picked it up again almost immediately
2. If you were to start your own country who would sing your national anthem?
My national anthem would by sung by mewithouYou and it would contain multiple references to daisies, roses, domestic animals, and autumn foliage.
3. If you were to be eaten by an animal of your choice (and you will die), what animal will eat you? Why?
I’m already dead when this happens, right? I’m not going to be eaten alive? In that case, a bear.
4. What word makes you smile?
Is “cinnamon roll” considered one word?
5. What word makes you cringe?
I don’t know if any words really make me cringe, but I don’t like how people misuse “decimated.”
Bonus: Will you board the love train?
Over and over, again and again. I fell in love with someone new just recently and it’s amazing. My heart is so full! Old loves are wonderful. New loves are wonderful. Love is wonderful. We should throw ourselves at it and pull it closer to us at every opportunity. Take off your armor, open your heart, and buckle in for the ride!
You can read some more TMI Tuesday blogs here.
Don’t forget to comment below if you’re playing along.